None Available At This Time
Warehouse Fulfillment Associate
The Fulfillment Associate assists in all aspects of order fulfillment such as: picking, packing and shipping orders and assisting in receiving incoming inventory shipments.
- Pay: $15/hr
- Hours: ≈2 six-hour shifts per week with the possibility of more hours
- Start Date: Immediately
- Reports to: Fulfillment Manager
A pioneer in vintage-inspired fair trade fashion, we took the norm and flipped it on its head. Playful and practical, our passion for pockets and respect for traditional techniques have built our handcrafted brand.
- Passion for fair trade and/or ethical fashion
- Well-organized with the ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiar with Google Suite, Excel, and Word
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize projects, work within short time frames, and meet deadlines
- Adaptable to learning and updating new procedures
- Demonstrates communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position – including standing, walking, sitting, stooping, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Pick and pack orders for customers
- Ship orders using the Shopify platform and FedEx
- Communicate and document inventory shortages
- Receive incoming inventory
- Prepare warehouse for incoming inventory
- Assist with backstocking
- Inventory Put-Backs
- Process returns from retail customers
- Answer light customer service email inquiries
- Assist with packing, organizing, and palletizing orders
- Light quality control of product with packing
- Maintain organization of packing area
Applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated (i.e., 14 days past the final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine regimen and boosted, as applicable) and provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date.
Please submit a resume with a brief introduction in the email (cover letter optional) to HR@matatraders.com. No phone calls, please.